Everything around me seems to be screwing up. Everything seems so freaky. What the hell.
2 more days to eoys. Its so damn near now.
Hey baby Youve really got my tail in a spin Hey baby I dont even know where to begin But baby, I got One thing I want you to know Wherever you go tell me cos Im gonna go
We found love, oh So dont fight it Life is a Rollercoaster Just gotta ride it
the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
_______[wants.]_____________
TRIPLE SCIENCE, LIT/HIST. discman.
digicam.
k700i
new bag basketball
arena goggles ocean ou - six coloured rainbow marion raven - here i am ronan keating - 10 years of hits
mcfly - wonderland
_______[Let's Sing It]_______________
Ocean Ou De Yang
Five For Fighting
Stefanie Sun
McFly
Enrique Iglesias
Michael Learns To Rock
Avril Lavigne
The Click Five
Marion Raven
Greenday
Ronan Keating
Bowling For Soup
Phil Collins
Lifehouse
Kelly Clarkson
Coldplay
Corrinne May
Mayday/WuYueTian
Disney
______[quote.]_________________
the greatest challange for any match is to have no regrets.